quinta-feira, março 24

para animar a malta

Freelove Freeway

Pretty girl on the hood of a cadillac, yeah
She's broken down on Freeway 9.
I take a look, I get her engine started, and
leave her purring and I roll on by. Bye, bye

(Chorus)
Free love on the freelove freeway, the
Love is free and the freeway's long, I got some
Hot love on the hotlove highway, ain't
Going home 'cause my baby's gone (she's gone)

A little while later, see a Senorita,
She's caught a flat trying to make it home.
She says, "Por favor, can you pump me up?"
I say, "Muchos gracias, adios. Bye, Bye."

(chorus)

A long time later I see a cowboy crying
"Hey buddy, what can I do?"
He says, "I lived a good life, had about a thousand women,"
I said, "Why the tears?", he says, "'Cause none of them was you."

(chorus)

Letra e Música: Rick Gervais


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.